- Deer Hunter Reloaded V3.0 Update Includes Night Vision Hunting, Knife Attacks
- Toybox Blends Match-Three Puzzle With Vertical Shoot-Em-Up, Arrives August 23
- Angry Birds Space Update To Feature Female Character?
- On The Wind Gets New Modes And A Cheaper Price
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Creeps Onto Android
It takes plenty of skill to be the ultimate secret agent. You must possess cat-like reflexes and, most importantly, a basic understanding of a touchscreen. Only then will you be able to master Full Fat Productions’ Agent Dash, a free-to-play running game that lets you control James Bond-style characters while exploring a jungle, enemy base and other locales. That said, there are plenty of obstacles to dodge, and to help you complete the mission, we have this cheats and tips guide. Don’t worry. It won’t self-destruct.
Cheat By Purchasing More Gems
Spending a little green will give you easy access to all those nifty gadgets, upgrades and secret agents. Go ahead and splurge.
2,500 Gems ($0.99)
7,500 Gems ($1.99)
25,000 Gems ($4.99)
75,000 Gems ($9.99)
200,000 Gems ($19.99)
Earn Free Gems
Yes, you can earn free loot playing Agent Dash, so long as you do the following…
Like Agent Dash on Facebook: 500 Gems
Follow Full Fat Productions on Twitter: 500 Gems
Sign up for mailing list: 500 Gems
Rate Agent Dash on the App Store: 500 Gems
To read more, please visit Modojo.
Article source: http://www.businessinsider.com/agent-dash-cheats-and-tips-2012-8