- Eternity Warriors 2 Challenges Players To Overcome Demons On iOS And Android
- Scribblenauts Remix Heads Back To School With Update 2.1
- Real Boxing Powered By Unreal Engine, Punching iOS Q4 2012
- New Star Soccer Back On The App Store With New Features
- Anomaly Korea Teaser Gets Us Pumped For Battle Planning Goodness
We’ve managed to tear ourselves away from the outstanding Puzzle Craft just long enough to gather our thoughts and put a guide together on how to master this devilishly addictive match-three kingdom builder. Want a helping hand with your fledgling empire? We’ve got all the info you need to succeed.
We’re in two minds about using a tool to clear out the grassland when farming. In the early days, when you have very limited moves, it makes sense to clear as much of the rubbish out as possible. Later on though you can stack up those grass patches to unlock decent, chain-building resources.
What you must do, particularly in those early days when you don’t have many moves or much money, is go into each farming session with a plan. What do you need? How much of it do you need to get? Focus on what you need to achieve in each session before you start, and concentrate on pulling in the right resources.
To read more, please visit Modojo.
Article source: http://www.businessinsider.com/puzzle-craft-cheats-and-tips-2012-8